MGM Behavioral professional staffs will provide developmentally appropriate curriculum experiences and activities, as well as therapeutic intervention for those in need of such services.
The program consists of:
- Promoting cognitive, emotional and physical development.
- Maximize the independence and enhances the function and potential of young children.
- Provides individualized, quality services to children and their families.
- Provides a family-centered program to ensure that each family’s priorities, concerns, and cultures are addressed and incorporated into their child’s daily activities.
- Provides a naturalistic environment where each child’s overall development is enhanced and enriched.
- Includes children as active participants in their learning experience.
- Maintains and increases the expertise of staff and quality services by providing opportunities for ongoing professional development.