Online schooling is the best choice for your child
Despite this paradigm shift, many parents are unaware of the advantages of virtual education. Therefore, here we will help you understand why online schooling is the best option and get rid of that doubt you have… Online School Right for my Child?
As parents, we all want to give the best to our children. However, finding a solution that always meets our needs is difficult! For most parents, choosing the right school among traditional/online options is a concern that often confuses them.
In addition, some families choose to send their children to traditional schools because they cannot afford to enroll them in the best schools. Again, this is not certain, as regular schools face many issues where the unsatisfactory environment predominates. Because of this, parents choose to enroll their students in private online schools.
For many families, online schooling offers an ideal combination of the best qualities of traditional schools and those of parent-led homeschooling. In addition, it personalizes the experience to each student’s individual needs. Still, switching to an online school is a substantial decision that can impact the entire family.
So, as a parent, you may be asking: Is online school right for my child? At MGM Academy, we are experts in all things private online school. Since our inception, we know which students thrive in a virtual school and why.
Here are some questions to help you determine if an online private school like MGM Academy is the best choice for your family.
What is a virtual private school like at MGM Academy?
MGM Academy’s virtual private school has been revolutionizing the learning experience.
Students get an impressive, top-notch online education that benefits both them and their families with:
– An adaptable curriculum that combines online instruction, face-to-face classroom courses, and emotional and social learning in a novel way. Extraordinary and highly knowledgeable teachers who offer individualized attention and support at every stage.
– The ability to interact socially with other exceptional students through field trips, face-to-face activities, and online clubs that bring peers together and foster friendships among classmates.
– The opportunity to join a community of amazing parents involved in their daily children’s learning.
Parents often ask us: Are online private schools good? In the case of MGM Academy, a school designed specifically for virtual education, the proof is clear: we help students find their path to success.
Support for all types of students
Every MGM Academy student is unique, from dreamers to creators and from introverted thinkers to open-minded explorers. Stop wondering if Is the Online School Right for my Child?
Once you enroll your child in our private online school, they will receive individual attention focused on promoting their strengths and helping them address any challenges they may face.
When virtual education is optimally applied, it can significantly favor those students who have a wide variety of skills, interests, and backgrounds, which include:
– Students with advanced academic standing who want a faster pace of learning and access to programs of study that may not be readily available at their traditional schools (such as foreign language and specialized courses, home school programs for gifted and talented students, or programs in arts and music).
– Students who are career-focused and are on the path to gaining practical skills through career and technical education programs.
– Students who need a safe and supportive learning environment where they can focus on their education without the usual distractions associated with traditional schools.
– Students who were previously homeschooled and are ready to shift from parent-instructed to teacher-instructed learning but still need the support of their family.
– Students who need more flexibility in their schedules during the school day to participate in extracurricular activities such as sports, arts or even require medical attention.
– Students with learning deficits who require more individualized instruction (a special education programs) from a qualified teacher and encouragement from a learning coach or involved parent.
– College-preparatory students seeking the discipline and dedicated support to achieve their post-graduate goals.
What is virtual school like for parents?
Private online school for parents is not much different from traditional school, but there is an exception. At MGM Academy, we encourage parents to participate in their child’s education by acting as learning coaches:
– Keep their student inspired throughout the day.
– Plan the school day.
– Monitor their student’s progress by working collaboratively with their teachers.
As a parent, you can transform a small investment into a fantastic, individualized educational experience by taking on the role of learning coach for your child.
Is the Online School Right for my Child? Benefits of virtual education
Once parents and students transition to online education, the entire family benefits.
– More involvement in their child’s learning.
– Greater flexibility to accommodate family priorities and values in their children’s learning environment and schedule.
– Greater insight into how well their students are performing and learning.
– Individualized attention and ability to work at their own pace.
– Greater freedom to choose when and where they learn.
– Individualized learning plans from highly experienced teachers to help them thrive and achieve their goals.
– Practical skills to handle whatever comes after graduation and the confidence to do so.
How to get started in a virtual private school?
MGM Academy’s virtual learning environment allows students to learn at their own pace, identify their passions, and become more engaged and confident learners. It’s never too late to switch your child to an online private school and give them the best chance of success.
Before starting private online school, parents must make an important decision. That is why MGM Academy is ready to help them.
If you are still wondering if: Is the Online School Right for my Child? or if your family is up for a new educational experience, visit our website here and contact one of our enrollment specialists, or attend an informational meeting to learn more about MGM Academy and get all your questions answered.