MGM Academy provides outstanding special education academic programs and clinical services so that all of our exceptional students meet and exceed their educational, career and social goals. We offer robust, exciting academics alongside support for the whole child. Here are the top 10 reasons to attend our vibrant and holistic online school:
- MGM Academy combines licensed mental health clinicians with credentialed online educators to provide students with the academic, behavioral, social and emotional support they need to be successful and independent. We offer:
- General 7-12 program
- Gifted 7-12
- Special Education 7-12
- MGM Academy enables significant, lasting academic and behavioral growth for 7-12 students (and their families) seeking fully-inclusive, virtually integrated schooling. By combining the esteemed skillsets of licensed mental health clinicians with those of credentialed online educators — we ably serve our Autistic, ADHD and other exceptional students at our virtual academy.
- Our approach allows the child to learn in a way that is best for their unique skill sets and learning style. Building on strengths, preferences and interests, we create a positive social and educational experience.
- As a virtual private school, our certified curriculum is taught by designated live teachers and schedules are flexible to accommodate each student’s unique needs — including developmental challenges and opportunities for enrichments. Our highly trained and heavily vetted curriculum partners include:
- Exact Path
- BASE Education curriculum
- It is our mission to prepare our MGM Academy students for success by providing them with the tools they need academically, socially and developmentally through the creation of high standards and motivation; while compassionately serving the diverse needs of all MGM Academy students.
- We support a wide array of special needs, including:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- Dyslexia and other reading disabilities
- Speech and language communication
- Health Impairments
- Emotional Behavioral Disabilities
- Developmental Delay
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Our founder Sai Rivero specializes in assessing behaviors and developing behavior intervention plans for children who demonstrate challenging behaviors, and giving parents the tools, and support to increase structure at home.
- Our robust clinical offerings include:
- Psycho-Educational Testing
- Mental Health Therapy
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR)
- Group Therapy
- Social Skills Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Nutrition Therapy
- Psychiatric and Medication Management
- Parent Coaching
- Our students accomplish their individualized academic goals with a curriculum that’s their own; alongside a behavior/social skill/emotional support plan inspired by our founder and licensed BCBA with deep ties to this incredibly special community.
Enrollment is open now with multiple options for tuition payment. Detail of scholarships for Florida residents are also available here. Reach out to us any time to learn more about how MGM Academy can serve your student — and your family.
About MGM Academy
MGM Academy was founded to provide students with the academic, behavioral, social and emotional support they need to be successful and independent. As a private school, our certified curriculum is taught by designated live teachers and schedules are flexible to accommodate each student’s unique needs — including developmental challenges and opportunities for enrichments. Our approach allows each child to learn in a way that best suits their unique learning style. Building on strengths, preferences and interests, we create a positive social and educational experience for every student. Enrolling grades K-12 at our virtual academy, today!